As this is my first Christmas season blogging, I thought I would follow suit with all of my favorite bloggers and create a couple of simple gift guides; one for men & one for women. In my opinion, gifting can be a bit challenging especially because I am, for the most part, an anti-gift card type of gifter. There’s just something special about giving a person something to unwrap; and then watching their, hopefully pleasant, reaction. Though, determining what exactly to give can pose as a difficult feat, I hope this guide can help give you some inspiration for the men in your life!
1. Breaking Bad Season One: An “all the rave” new season for a new year.
2. Beats by Dr. Dre: Because every man needs a pair to tune out the Kardashians.
3. iPad Mini: The compact size is perfect for your on-the-go man.
4. Michael Kors Watch: The gold details against the black base make it wearable with practically anything. Plus, very man needs a nice watch.
5. Lhomme Eau De Toilette Set: YSL has outdone themselves with this scent, it is a classic scent that is fragrant but not overwhelming.
6. Hoodie: Super soft, reasonably priced, must-have basic.
7. Pajamas: New PJs for Christmas Eve.
8. Steel Toolbox: Every man needs a toolbox, ’nuff said.
9. ASOS Shadow Stripe Shirt: This shirt is light enough for the California winter, while also keeping it interesting with a striped pattern.
10. Moccasins: The perfect house slippers.