In addition to my Men’s Gift Guide, I wanted to create a list of things every woman would love. Buying gifts for women can be just as difficult as buying gifts for men, especially if you’re the man. While, jewelry is always a safe bet, sometimes a woman might want something fun, interesting, and or practical too. I create these guides with the idea that under the tree you should always find something you need, something you can wear, something you can use, and of course a little something extra. If you’ve still got shopping in store for mom, a girlfriend, or your lady babes here’s some inspiration I hope you find useful.
1. H&M Sweater: Something she can wear that is right on trend and season appropriate.
2. Michael Kors Watch: Every woman needs at least one
or five luxurious watch es.
3. Stella McCartney Perfume: Ring in the new year with a new scent.
4. H&M Skirt: A patterned skirt to juxtapose the casual sweater.
5. Pajamas: Same as the guy’s list, new jammies for Christmas Eve.
6. Beauty Blender: One of my staples for applying foundation. If you haven’t tried it, I’d highly recommend it.
7. Ugg Slippers: Santa always brings my family slippers when they’ve been “good;” so, show your lady how good she is with these high-end slippers.
8. Kate Spade Phone Case: Throw it in her stocking. I promise she won’t be disapointed.
9. Steve Madden Wedges: The perfect neutral that can easily be taken up for night or understated for work.
10. Bauble Bar Necklace: A statement necklace that can take any look to the next level.
11. Headphones: As this is a busy traveling season, these are perfect for any car or plane ride in her future.